Monday, October 30, 2006

Out of Touch

1. Hello everyone. Its been quite some time since I have been active here, and for that I apologize. However, the purpose of my message today is to proclaim that I will be out of commission for the next couple of weeks. I have a busy travel schedule through both work and pleasure, and will not be able to predict whether or not I will be able to post - my destination has few facilities or modern services.

2. I want to commend Faux on their successful 30 city tour thus far, and look forward to joining the crew once I return to home base. Keep up the good work and see y'all in 2 weeks. If all goes well, I should be at Verizon on the 11th for the Rangers-Caps showdown. Antz, signing off

1 comment:

Faux Rumors2 said...

1) Good luck Antz. Have a great trip/adventure. We look forward to your renewed contributions when you return from the Dark Continent!