Friday, August 04, 2006

Making up shit?

To start this blog a question: Why is it that the Internet seems to now be inundated by assholes who think they are important because they have a blog that makes up goofy rumors?
Look at that Eklund guy. He's making some serious change off a large number of losers who pay him money for the privilege of getting the first whiff of his bullshit. Then they are given a chance to respond.
What do you think his track record is? A recent published report has his % of correct rumors coming to fruition at .5%. Now my dog can shit on a piece of paper with all the NHL rosters on it and hit the target as often. Yet, people flock to read the nonsense he publishes each day. Therefore, I'm going to do much the same, but I'm going to be up front about the fact that this is going to be 100% made up crap. I might even be correct as often as that dick from Philly who charges money.

2 comments:

faux rumors said...

Thanks man! I can honestly say that almost all the stuff on my site will be 100% regurgitated bull shit. So are 99% of other hoickey blogs, but at least I'll tell you all before hand and not try to make money off you for the privelege!

Unknown said...

wow